Saturday, April 15, 2017

Week #15- What's Your Favorite Sport?



I will start today's post by asking you all to do me a quick favor by taking this one question survey on what sport is your favorite to watch:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3QLY83M

Did you complete the survey? Great!

Now, my post for the week. I had the chance to watch my brother play baseball at Woods Cross High School yesterday. He had a great game. He had 3 hits and 4 RBI's. He also pitched two innings and struck out 4 batters. He made me very proud.

It was great to be outdoors to watch one of my favorite sports. I understand that baseball probably isn't the most exciting game to watch due to the slow pace of play, but I love it! Yesterday got me thinking, what is the most popular sport to watch?

My experience would tell me that in America one of the most popular sports to watch would be football. From my experience in Brazil, however, I would guess that the most popular sport to watch is soccer.

Whether you are an avid sports fan or someone who never takes the time to watch a game, I encourage all of you to get outside and attend a sporting event soon. BYU baseball and soccer are in session, take advantage of the opportunity to watch our athletes compete.

I know that watching sports can teach us valuable lessons about teamwork, determination, and hard work.







1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely agree that though the types of sports everyone watches are different, there are certainly benefits and lessons to be learned across the board.

    ReplyDelete